I'm baaaack!

New version of Temperature pictureImage via Wikipedia
It has been a rough two weeks since my last post.  I apologize for my absence.  Posting on my blog is one of my favorite ways to share the Faith, but sometimes life intervenes.  Even though we do not have a parish school at our church, the beginning of the school year brings with it an avalanche of activities.  The crazy, hazy, lazy days of summer give way to the blustery winds of autumn and winter.  

We are being reminded of the "cold reality" that life is more than leisure.  Bears hibernate in the winter, but I hibernate when the temperature goes above 80 degrees.  I really come alive when the temperature stays below 70 or so.  So it is back in the saddle again, nose to the grindstone, fingers to the keyboard...

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments