This has been an extraordinary week of graces and blessings.  A long period of dryness in my ministry has come to an end.  Here are just a few wonderful events this week for which I wish to give thanks to God:
--3 people asked me to help them come back to Church! 3 in one week in a small, rural, mostly protestant area!  Praise God.
--A difficult situation in my parish was resolved.
--My students preparing for the Sacrament of Confirmation are finally prepared.
--I actually had a humming bird let me "pet" it and hold it in my hand for a few seconds yesterday.
--My daily Holy Hour has been a source of consolation all week.
--Solanus Casey, St. Bernard, St. John Eudes and St. Padre Pio have been really helping me.

These are just a few of my wonderful blessings.  Each of the above situations are just part of a series of answered prayers.  Thank You Jesus, Mary and Joseph.  I love you.  Help me to love you more.


Comments